Truthsland

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Truthsland
Truthsland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» press newsss
the undergrpu Empty16/11/14, 05:26 am by Admin

» the undergrpu
the undergrpu Empty28/10/14, 04:41 pm by Admin

» I Need To Know
the undergrpu Empty23/10/14, 12:52 pm by Admin

» The Underground Room In The Library(Turil).
the undergrpu Empty11/10/14, 06:12 am by Admin

» The Baby making Machine
the undergrpu Empty06/05/14, 10:47 am by Admin

» our own poem
the undergrpu Empty05/02/14, 02:23 am by Admin

» the free thinker
the undergrpu Empty01/01/14, 10:22 am by Admin

» The free mind
the undergrpu Empty01/01/14, 07:22 am by Admin

» Internet Power.
the undergrpu Empty31/12/13, 04:26 pm by Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

the undergrpu

Go down

the undergrpu Empty the undergrpu

Post by Admin 28/10/14, 04:39 pm

Episode 1.
Bidemi watched the dark guy open his bag, looked about briefly and put some books into his bag.
Nothing was fishy about him putting books into his back, but Bidemi still felt like watching him.
'Excuse me, please', a soronous voice said behind him.
He turned back to allow whosoever it was to pass.
Shifting back, he was awed by the beauty of the dark lady he was seeing passing his front. He swallowed hard as the vanilla smell of her perfume captured his nose and held it bound. She has an hour-glass-shaped body: she has a very tiny waist and a tiny shoulder. Her hair dangled around her shoulder giving her the aura of a queen.
He allowed his eyes to follow her. He was still appreciating her beauty when his eyes caught a very popular inscription. This inscription was popular among readers among the regular readers at Kenneth Dike Library of the University of Ibadan; the name 'University Of Ibadan' was written on one of the books the dark guy was putting into his bag.
'What!!!' He whispered. Maybe, he forgot, the Librarian at the door would give this guy trouble because no one is allowed to take the library book out of the library without proper documentation. Bidemi was sure the guy did not take it for proper documentation because they were coming from the same floor of the Library.
'What's my concern?', he questioned himself, putting his books into his bag.
The lady came back again, this time to pick her bag. He could not help closing his eyes and sniffing in her perfume gently just to enjoy it.
She was putting on a green three-quater gown which held her body like its life depended on it.
'Excuse me', she said quietly again.
He shifted again. Suddenly, the books in the bag poured out. He ran to her side and helped her pick up the books.
'Thank you very much', she kept on saying as he handed the books he was able to pick to her. She had also picked some.
His eyes grazed quickly through her notes to see what her name might be, and if he is luck enough, he might see her faculty or department; but, he did not get the opportunity.
Unknown to both of them, his Library I.D Card had also dropped. The lady thought she was the owner, so she picked it and dropped it into her bag since they only need it when they want to enter the Library.
Like a flashback, Bidemi remembered the dark guy who had just dropped Kenneth Dike Library's book into his bag.
The guy carried his black back-bag from the room where bags were kept, and moved towards the exit that lead into the Faculty of Arts;
The keneth Dike Library has two exits. The one that leads from the faculty of Arts is the main one, it has a lot of flower trees in front of it that would make one wonder if the original builders wanted to build an orchard before tinking against it. The other exit face the sport complex and regularly seen at this exit is a member university gaurds popularly known as the 'Abefele', whose chocolate shirt and black trousers is always Ironed and a black shining shoes. Although, the gaurd at this exit change everytime, one can still point at two people as the most popular among them-a fair slim lady from the eastern Nigeria and a chocolate skinned fat man from the western part of Nigeria.
Bidemi followed him to see the outcome.
He plugged his ear piece to his ear as he followed the guy, who seems to have the whole day to himself as he moved gently towards the exit.
The exit w
'Open your bag', a man with an aquiline nose (the type of nose Harrypotter star, Daniel Radcliff has).
' Should we always show our bag everyday', the dark guy asked, grumbling.
'Open it joor', the man restated, his business-like nose moved as he lean over the counter in front of him to see the content of the bag.
TO

Last edited by Admin on 28/10/14, 05:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

https://truthsland.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

the undergrpu Empty Re: the undergrpu

Post by Admin 28/10/14, 04:41 pm

TUGRIL(The Under Ground Room In The Library)
EPISODE2
The dark guy opened his bag angrily. Bidemi's heart pounded like a drum that is beaten for war.
He wondered why he was afraid, when he was not even the culprit.
'Ok..', the man said. Bidemi stopped breathing.
' You can go...', the man continued then faced Bidemi,' Yes... Let me see your bag'. The man searched his bag shabbily.
'You can go..'
'Whoa...' Bidemi exclaimed. There were some books he had borrow in his bag, he was waiting for the man to see and find out about the book. He always wanted people to see the book 'Language and Anthropology'.
He shook his head as he passed through the white,sliding-glass door. He met the dark guy trying to close his bag.
He was sure he saw the guy putting a library book into his bag but the guy has just proved him wrong.
'This people are not efficient', he hissed loudly the moment he got to the side of the guy.
'Are you talking to me?' the dark guy asked, looking sideways.
'No', Bidemi replied, bending his mouth to look like a small letter 'n' shape, 'I was complaining about those Librarians'.
'Oh! Those fools', the guy muttered.
'As in, I do not understand how he will not see the book I borrowed in the Library. With this people, one can always take all the books in the library to read'.
'It is not that people can always take...I have taken more than one...'
'Are you kidding me?' Bidemi asked, his heart warming up with delight that he was right after all.
'No....', the guy said just as they got to the round-about that divides the road to the main faculty(of Arts) and its Annex.
'Whoa, how are you doing it...' He asked as if he really wanted to know.
'It's so simple.All you have to do is to put the book under the other books, sometimes I put them at some hidden place in my bag'.
Bidemi opened his mouth in feigned surprise as the dark guy kept on explaining the processes as if he is describing the happiest day of his life.
' For example', he said. He removed his bag from back and brought out a green bulky book titled ' The American Revolution', ' look at this book', pointing it to Bidemi,' you saw when that man searched my bag he did not see this because of my expertise'.
'But... But why can't you just borrow it legally?'Bidemi asked, surprised this time.
He felt he needed to record their speech to understand why the fellow would steal these books.
' I have lost my library card'.
Bidemi continued checking his pocket for his phone. He narrowed his eyes and looked on as he and the guy moved on.
' So, how have you been entering the library?'
' I've been using my friend s own'.
' I can't find my phone', Bidemi blurted out at last,'please do you have a little credit that I can use to flash it to know if it is here or not...'
The guy brought out a silver NokiaC3 and gave it to him.
With a fairly shaky hand he dialed his number.
Then, it started ringing, singing Kirk Franklin's ' None like you'.
Bidemi quickly touched his pocket, it was not there. The sound was coming from someone elses' pocket- The guy. Bidemi felt like rushing him into the wall

Admin
Admin

https://truthsland.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum