Truthsland

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Truthsland
Truthsland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» press newsss
I Need To Know Empty16/11/14, 05:26 am by Admin

» the undergrpu
I Need To Know Empty28/10/14, 04:41 pm by Admin

» I Need To Know
I Need To Know Empty23/10/14, 12:52 pm by Admin

» The Underground Room In The Library(Turil).
I Need To Know Empty11/10/14, 06:12 am by Admin

» The Baby making Machine
I Need To Know Empty06/05/14, 10:47 am by Admin

» our own poem
I Need To Know Empty05/02/14, 02:23 am by Admin

» the free thinker
I Need To Know Empty01/01/14, 10:22 am by Admin

» The free mind
I Need To Know Empty01/01/14, 07:22 am by Admin

» Internet Power.
I Need To Know Empty31/12/13, 04:26 pm by Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

I Need To Know

Go down

I Need To Know Empty I Need To Know

Post by Admin 01/10/14, 11:13 am

Welcome to the truth

Admin
Admin

https://truthsland.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

I Need To Know Empty Re: I Need To Know

Post by Admin 18/10/14, 06:22 pm

In hospitals there are always cases to be treated- small injury, sickness, very serious injury, nearly dead people; Family cases, Criminal cases and Detective cases.
Folake's case is a detective case. She is a sixteen year old girl, one who has a very long and flowing hair. Her eyes take the form of a classic almond shape with a natural lift at the outer corner; its lower lid has more emphasis and looks longer than top lid; her type of eyes is called the upturned eyes. She has a fuller lip, a type of lip that is the desire of women; infact many women go for augmentation to have this type of lips: Thick lip. She had fainted a night before. She woke up at 8:39 am on a very dry sunday, and the Doctor on duty had given her details of how she was brought to the hospital by her neighbours.
She looked about in the hospital, and wondered if she can use it as an abode, especially, when she remembered the worst day of her life- the day before.
'Why me?' She sighed. Her smooth palm that were holding her dark, smooth, and oblong face held her head firmly within it grasp.
 A fair, tall, and slim nurse entered her ward, came to her, did some check up on her and started making some recordings into the pad she was holding.
 Once again, Foluke became deaf to the cry of the woman in a ward opposite hers.
 Her eyes fixed on the wall. Though, the paint on the wall had began to wear off. The green colour of the room gives one a sense of being in a garden. Sometimes, it makes others think they have gotten to a psychratic home, so they quickly get well because they do not want to be termed 'mad' . And for that reason the hospital, which started four years before,  had become an household name in Ladele Dada street, Mushin, Lagos.
Foluke remembered that she and her family had left the parlour the day before at ten minutes to twelve, and must have slept for just an hour when her whole world crumbled.
'Hello...', the fair nurse called, patting Folake's shoulder, 'Miss...', she hurriedly looked at the pad she was holding, 'Folake, you have a visitor'.
Folake lifted her head painfully to see who it was but she could not see him very well. She held her breathe when she saw who it was. Her mouth opened in anger and surprise.
The moment he entered the room everything seems so white. she became dizzy and fainted.
'Nurse', the visitor shouted She has fainted ooo'. He ran to her side and was pulled away by the nurse.
The nurse started feeling for pulses, but discover that it was something beyond her control.
She raced out of the room to the Doctor's office, leaving the door making the 'kien' sound as it goes forth and back.
'Doctor, there is an emergency in ward 6' ,she said as soon as she open the brown wooden door of  the Doctor's office, which she pushed with great force.
Immediately, the doctor rose from his seat and ran to the ward with the nurse coming from behind.
As soon as they enter, the Doctor started calling for one instrument and the other, but she did not come back to conciousness; yet, she was still alive. He sighed and rose from trying to revive her.
'Take her to the intensive care unit', the doctor ordered. He collected a napkin from a another nurse, and cleaned his hand.
'What is happening?' The visitor asked as Folake was rolled out of the ward into the ICU.
'Everything will be alright.Who is she to you?' The doctor asked as he moved towards the door to leave the room.
' She is my friend'.
'Well, I'm sorry your friend is not coming out of her unconciousness, and we do not know when she will wake up again... But keep on hoping for the best', the Doctor informed him. He left the ward for his office, his lab coat dangling behind him; leaving the surprised visitor alone.

Last edited by Admin on 23/10/14, 07:59 am; edited 2 times in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 21/10/14, 10:36 am

Segun oni ( a tall dark muscular police officer whose mouthache had been well trimmed) could not drive the horror of what he saw at the house, in Ajebiyi Street, out of his mind.
He could not understand what happened at the house. Remembering it brough goose pimples to his body. He needed to see the only witness for him to get to the root of whatever had happened at that house.
Some people told him they heard gun shot before the real problem started.
Some said they heard noises; voises of people fighting.
Some said there was a sort of big party happening in the house.
He did not know if the witness was feeling better and was able to talk to him.
He knew he would encounter some obstruction before he can talk to the witness; the doctors might start saying she is not fit to talk now.
He drove his grey BMW car into the compound of 'New Hope hospital' and parked it neatly, after the gateman had fought with the big green gate; the noise of it was like that of the machine women use to grind pepper.
The compound was adorned with green, tiny Flowers; a few roses can be seen here and there. The wall and the floor of the compound has been plastered and floor respectively. The building was painted green and cream. The hospital reminded him of a government school around his area.
Getting down of the car, he noticed through a window that there was commotion in a room but he brushed it out of his mind.
He entered the waiting room through the glass door, hoping to meet someone that will be kind enough to direct him to the witness he is looking. The place was smelling with the combination of drugs, and spirit. The main interior part of the building was painted white. The ground was floored with white tiles-so white that he wondered if the floor was just tiled. Noises from babies, moaning from the sick and injured people. Nurses and matron can be seen rushing to the counter to take a file; passing from one room to the other, their white and blue uniforms clinging neatly and firmly to their body.
He met a matron that was coming out of the dressing room, which was opposite Emergency room.
' Excuse me'.
'yes?' the matron answered, trying to remove the smugly look off her face and replacing it with a smile.
' Please, can you direct me to the doctor's office?'
'There are many doctors here', she said curtly as she dropped the files she was holding on the counter.
'And you will have to wait on the queue till it's your turn'
'I do not have all day' he brings out his I.D card and push it near her eyes for her to read, even as she bent backward to avoid being hit on the face.
' I'm a police and I'm here to question a witness that was brought here in the middle of the night who was said to have fainted when she got to safety-among neighbours ,who brought herhere.
'oh! I'm sorry!' said the surprised Matron,'please follow me'
Just as they were about to enter to enter Doctor Mattew's office she noticed Doctor Dale running into ward 6, the same room that they wheeled the lady(that was brought in the middle of the night) to.
' That is a doctor rushing into her ward' she said as she rush to see what is happening,and entered she noticed that the Doctor was bent over her, as she was moving towards the bed she felt someone following her. She turned and saw the police at her back.
'please go and wait in the waiting room' she said as she closed the door after him.
The doctor could not revive her but he said she was still alive and requested the she should be wheeled to the ICU.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 23/10/14, 12:52 pm

'Nurse Racheal, please, let me talk to you for a moment' Doctor Dale called after the nurses had finished attending to Folake in the ICU.
'Excuse me,sir.There is a policeman outside that wants to see you because of the lady we took in the ICU', the robust matron informed him.
'Please tell him to meet me at my office'.
'Okay sir',she wished she could hear what the doctor wanted to tell Nurse Racheal but there was nothing she could but to leave.
'Nurse, how did this happen?'Doctor Dale inquired from Nurse Racheal.
'I can't say,sir but she fainted after that her friend stepped in.
'That is a serious case', the Doctor said thoughfully.
'Yes sir...'
'And, please, anytime he comes around again let me know'
'okay sir'.
Doctor Dale adjusted his shoulder, and straightened his white lab coat as he entered entered the office to meet the policeman waiting-already sitted.
'Good morning sir' he said as he got to his seat. He stretched his hand to the man.
'Dale!' The policeman said as soon as he saw him, with a big, conspicous smile eating up his face.
'Segun?'
'Dale'.
'Segun oni'.
'Yes it's me. Dale Adeoba!!!'
'Wow' he said as the two of them hugged one another.
' Ah...Dale the evangelist'.
' Segun press!!'
'whoa!!!'
'Are you the policeman waiting for me?'
'So you were the doctor who ran into a room now?'
' When did you join the police force?'
'Evangelist, that is long story; infact, we need to fix a day to talk because I really want to hear all about you? But right now I do not know if you can allow me talk to a
witness?'
'Is it the lady from the fire?'
'Yes'
' Well, she is in a coma right now'.
'Ehy! What happened?'
'A guy came to see her and she fainted again'
'That is suspicious. Can i see the guy?'
'I had told him to come back later, before i knew he was the one that entered her ward and even made her faint.'
'please, let me drop my number for you to call me anytime he comes around again..

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum