Truthsland

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Truthsland
Truthsland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» press newsss
The Baby making Machine  Empty16/11/14, 05:26 am by Admin

» the undergrpu
The Baby making Machine  Empty28/10/14, 04:41 pm by Admin

» I Need To Know
The Baby making Machine  Empty23/10/14, 12:52 pm by Admin

» The Underground Room In The Library(Turil).
The Baby making Machine  Empty11/10/14, 06:12 am by Admin

» The Baby making Machine
The Baby making Machine  Empty06/05/14, 10:47 am by Admin

» our own poem
The Baby making Machine  Empty05/02/14, 02:23 am by Admin

» the free thinker
The Baby making Machine  Empty01/01/14, 10:22 am by Admin

» The free mind
The Baby making Machine  Empty01/01/14, 07:22 am by Admin

» Internet Power.
The Baby making Machine  Empty31/12/13, 04:26 pm by Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

The Baby making Machine

Go down

The Baby making Machine  Empty The Baby making Machine

Post by Admin 24/03/14, 06:03 am

Chapter One.
As I sit down on the brown wooden chair,facing the Hp laptop in front of me,I wonder why this idea had not struck me before.
I had been sitting in this room four five days now. I have taken my bath five times now;eaten ten times; visited the toilet 8 times.
I must finish this book i am writing before 4p.m tomorrow. When i started the story on my laptop i did not how to help people undertand why they did what they did.
I looked at the mirror yesterday and I saw that eye-bag is full.
So I took the Letter I wrote six days ago to the D.P.O and start it.
Dear sir,
I thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to get this laptop

Admin
Admin

https://truthsland.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

The Baby making Machine  Empty Re: The Baby making Machine

Post by Admin 24/03/14, 02:33 pm

It is a great thing you have done.
I want to thank you also for not agreeing to my advances the other day,who knows, maybe i would not have had opportunity to think of this now.I was so desperate that I could not face the reality of what have been done. I want to give my appreciation to the police for helping me get every member of my company who were involved in the crime.'
Thanks alot
Paula.'
Yes! That was a good one to start with.
As I typed this I remember the events vividly in my mind-every details of the events, mine and the few stories of some of our clients.
About 14years ago,I lost my husband(or should I say my first husband). Micheal,by name, he was the most caring man I have ever seen.Living with him,I would say, destroyed my mentality about life,because he was rich and caring.
I cried my eyes out,people condoled me and told me to take heart but the most painful part of it all is that i was not able to give birth to any child for him before he dies;be it still-birth or Living child,Boy or girl,no miscarriage nor were there missing of my period.
For days I was so lost in thought of losing him that i did not remember that his family were still alive.
Some 3days after the death of Micheal,his mother-whom I had called immediately after his death-came in with some members of their family.
At first,I was happy that i would have someone to condole me; someone to tell the pain in my heart ,how I feel about his lost,I mean someone who is going through the same situation and pain as I.I do not want those people that will say.
'I feel your pain',
when they actually feel nothing.
I ran to greet her,leaving our pastor and his wife who were condoling me;my two friends who were also there with me.
'Mama!',I wailed,' Micheal have left me alone...He left me oooooo'.
'Shup up!',Micheal's mother screamed, 'you witch, you killed my son because of money...You have killed my only son'.
she fell on the cushion and rose again as she rushed to attack me. I was taken aback.I opened my mouth in surprise to this false accusation,and only regained my sense (only to lose them again) when the blow of my mother-in-law's hands hit me.
I never knew i had fainted,because immeditely I receive the blow,I saw Micheal come into the room with the same dress he wore the night he died.
'Ah!Micheal,why did you leave me.'
'I did not leave you my love...I was taken away from you and there is nothing I could have done to stop it'.
He sat down on the same chair my Mother-in-law fell the other time but nobody was here with us,because of the joy I had at seeing him,I did not even notice any change.
'Who took you away', I asked as i sat on his laps.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 24/03/14, 03:33 pm

'See,My dear it is a bad long story'.
'Ehn!Start from anywhere you want to start.'I said as I stood up from his feet and sat on the chair.
'Well,Mama had been fighting at home to have another wife but I refused.She tried everything to make sure I get a new wife-she persuaded me, she told me forcefully and even said you have given me 'something' to eat that made me so much in love in you,that made me not see that I am growing old',Micheal said,he shifted to another side of the chair.
'At a certain time,when her plea and abuses were getting too much,I lied to her that i had gotten another woman,she was so happy and demanded to see the lady with immediate allacrity,I played her for a long time until may last two years,when she finally got I was playing on her intelligence.
I thought she had given up on it,until I got a call from her in July that she was not feeling fine. When I got there,I met her on the bed,indeed.I requested to take her to the hospital but she refused the offer and said she prefered to stay at home and said she only wants to see me..After two hours or so,she said she must cook for me.I refused but she was adamant and she finally cooked Rice and stew.I did not know what had happen until I woke and met myself in bed half naked with a lady- a beautiful one, i must commend.
I was angry at them both because I could not fathom the reason for this deadly action.
I did not call neither did I visit her again.She called that the lady had given birth to a baby boy'. He said,playing with his hands.
'Then I later saw that she went to an herbalist and told him to give her something that will make me come home,he did gave something but she misused it and the charm killed me.'
'But you are not dead'
'I am dead...'
'Nooooooooooo',I shouted as I rushed to meet him but he vanished.I wanted to run after him but a force held me back,some invisible hand,I presumed.
'Noooooooooooooo',I screamed,'Micheal is not dead'
'Nooooooooo',I shouted I woke up on a bed.I looked about and saw the Pastor's wife and some of my friends holding me to the bed.
I was in a hospital.
'Micheal is not dead'
'Doctor',Bimpe,one of my friends shouted.
'Doctor!Doctor'
'Micheal is not dead'.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 24/03/14, 04:56 pm

Chapter Two.
'I am not mad',I screamed again from the place I was kept in the compound.
I saw mad people all babbling and making different gesture.Some of them even got near and tried to make friends with me but i rejected their mad gestures by shouting at them.I saw one of them,who was trying to make himself naked receiving lashes of cane from the 'sele' pastor in charge of us.
The man came near and started flogging me.
'yeh! Please oooo what did i do...leave me now',I said crying with pain all over me,my body have sores and marks of cane is on my once very fair skin.My veins were seen.
'Help!!!',I cried out loud, making the man flogged me more.
'Shut up',he said baring his teeth.' I will flog you until you become normal.'
I cried silently as i looked at my body.
Bimpe,my friend and some other members of my family had tried to help me,but lose hope and could not continue paying hospital bills.
It was Bimpe whose husband also died last years that was doing everything me.She brought me here.
I remembered that day,i fought hard and tried to run despite the act i was tied but the men were too strong for me,I almost bit one of them.He slapped me hard for that. I people out of fear treat mad people like no creature,like a wild animal. I was not a wild animal.
'Don't let her run ooo',some women shouted from their home,I saw one of them trying to hold her child and this infruiated me the more,bring to my remembrance the pain buried deep in my heart.
I was Barren.
I cried out with joy when I saw Bimpe,
'Bimpe!!!',I shouted with joy as I saw her an hour after my ordeal with the Pastor.
Bimpe made sure that she brought food everyday to the place.
I paused as i type this place with now,I wiped my tears and wish to get to the cry I had everyday because of Bimpe. I wish I had remember all of these that day,maybe I woud not have had cause to write this book,maybe I would not cry now. Maybe I would be in the grave now.She is the motivation of my actions after the demise of my first husband.
I took the end of my cloth and put to my face,then cried for everything. I look for a rag to clean the drops of tears around my laptop's kepyboard.
I could not help but wish to finish this story before tommorow,so I encourage myself and wrote on.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 24/03/14, 05:46 pm

She brought the food,though trying to make sure I did not grab her because I was actually going to grab so thar she can listen to my plea.
Bimpe is my old time friend who would do anything for my happiness,I'm not sure my Husband had met her before because she had travelled abroad before my wedding ceremony and just returned recently.I heard she came back home july last two years and had not return since then
She gave birth to a baby boy last year, question had been raised about the baby but she had not been coming to our house,she had always been postponing the day of her visitation till the day of my husband's death.
During her last visit,
'Pastor,Please help my friend fast recovery. I cannot stand watching her beauty diminshing everyday'.
'She is claiming she is not mad'
'Ehn!!Pastor how will she keep saying her husband,whom we all know is dead, is not dead'.
'That is the only problem we have here also.'
'I wish she can get alright on time'.
Having calmed my nerves within that one hour,I had been able to get myself.My husband is truly dead, my mother-in-law killed him with a charm. My husband has a baby outside and does not even know the lady with whom he has the baby,if only I had been able to get those information.
Then it occur to me that people believe Pastors from Celestial Church of christ undertand the mystery of the spiritual,though many of them use it to make money yet they are not rich.
So I decided to use another way...
'Bimpe,' I said as I collected the food from her.
'Please,help me get away from this place,I am not mad'.
'Can you see that she is getting better',the pastor said.
'Bimpe,please i am not mad'.
'Are you sure?'
'I am sure'.
'Oya! What did I give you'.
'Food'
'What type of food'
I was angry but i know I must answer every questions to prove that I was not mad.
'

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 25/03/14, 10:38 am

'that is rice...'
'and?'
'Meat and Plaintain...',I said hurriedly.
'Ehyyyy',Bimpe rushed towards me but was stopped by the Pastor.
'What type of cloth am I putting on.'
'A white gown'
'What about me',Bimpe asked happily.
'A brown english gown'.
'Thakn you lord!!'She jumped up and rushed towards me.
I was also happy that I forgot all of my sorrow,at least I will be taken away from this place.
i wept on her shoulders even as she hugged me. She was crying profusely.
And that day I left there.
As I type this part I noticed tears flowing from my eyes,I need to clean my eyes,so I used my cloth to do that.
I have written the parts that the world need to learn from before, they all in a file in the computer.
I think I should stop my story here.
No! I still need to tell the part of my second marriage but before that I need to correct the grammars.
I looked at the time it's 2.a.m.
Its getting dark,thank God i had access to only a source of electricity flow.
This is 8:30a.m
I slept off while editing the write up

I have 6 hours 30 minutes left of my time here and even on earth.
So I have to write it now,
I met another guy, Paul.
It was wonderful having Paul as an husband until a time when Paul no longer had my time.
'Darling, its time to eat', I would tell him.
'I am not hungry', he would mutter.
'But why?'
'What a foo.lish question,I said I am not hungry'.
' but..but...but....'
'But what, don't you understand that I cannot eat the food of a barren woman...Don't you see the way other people do their own. Find a means of getting a child for me,also.'
' I am getting tired of being called by my name, i want to be called Daddy 'dash' and 'dash''
'But you are my husband,am I God to provide baby for myself?'
'Are you asking me?',he barked,'look for the way other women are doing their own'.
'All I know is I need a baby...Do you want me also to die like your late husband without a child'.
His word suddenly hit me hard,that I fell on the chair and cried my eyes out.
I knew i was an intorvert,so my few friends do not know what I had been going through.
It was in the middle of his everyday anger, that I began to imagine many things.
I saw my husband and I everyday in gardens,enjoying ourselves, then after nine months,I gave birth to a bouncing baby boy'.
It was after some times,I come to my sense to meet myself holding a pillow or a wrapped cloth to my breast.
One morning,I rushed to my husband,and shouted at him.
'why can't you carry my baby when he was crying?'
'which Baby'.
'My child,Joy'.
'Woman, you are mad. Which child?'
'Our baby'.
'Do a barren woman have baby'
' I have a child,I have a baby...',L rushed to him beating his chest with my fist.
'I have joy,I have a baby.'
'Shut up! Barren woman,you have no baby',He shouted and pushed me to the chair,' I never knew that you are a such fruitless tree I was always over you, always dying to please you.Not knowing you a fruitless tree.'
He opened my sense back to the present. I have no baby.
I editted the write up...It is 10:25pm.
My husband was forced to take me to the psychratic home.
I gave birth to a baby everyday.
'Hey,Paula'.
'Hey,Doctor',
'how are you today'

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 26/03/14, 11:25 am

'I'm fine doctor, doctor have you heard,',I will say cuddling the hopsital's pillow.
' Heard what?'
'Oh! Do you mean you did not read on the news that i,who divorved her husband last year and married another one,have given birth to a baby today.'
'wow!!!',The docotr exclaimed,' what of the baby you gave birth to yesterday'.
'Did I give birth to a baby yesterday', I said,covering my mouth with my hands in happiness.' No wonder I felt pain when i woke this morning'.
'I am the mother of many children I said happily'.
It took me a long time,
The Doctor entered the room and met me a week to the day I will be discharged.
'Ah! Paula,why are you crying?'
'Doctor! I am barren'.
'Who told you that', he said surprisingly,' look about you'.
He pointed to the empty spaces on my bed.
'There are your babies'.
'Doctor, stop decieving me', I wept in anguish, as I remember that the doctor still think I was mad.
'I am not mad doctor or should I say I no more mad. I know what I have been seeing, I heard everyone of your conversation with the nurses'.
'I know I am barren... How I wish i could stop myself from being barren. But since I am now barren,I have resorted to my fate..I will leave my husband and I will adopt a child'.
'But Paula, it is not your husband's fault that you are here.'
'Ah!Doctor, you do not know anything. It was his incessant abuses and name-calling that made me buried in thought and I started using imaginations to make myself happy'.
To cut the whole story short,I left his house. I was rich from the money I had before- the one Micheal was always putting in account and the one Paul gave me(he never wanted me to leave but I just had to).
As i left my husband house,my plan was to adopt a child, be a philantropists,to help the Orphans, and help counsel Barren women.
But it was cut short Lastweek thursday when the Judge passed the verdict.
'Paula Abayomi is found guilty for killing Mrs. Bimpe Arogundade on 19th July,2010 and for ...'
I just closed my mind as he read all the accusation against me.
' You are hereby sentenced to death by hanging'.
I check the time it is 03:55pm.
I can hear a truck coming.
I will pray to God now.Ever since I met him, my life have been of great value even in my death,I know it will be of great value.
Goodbye World!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 27/03/14, 11:27 am

Part 2
Chapter one.
She looked at the building and smiled at the joke that came to her head: why will they call a house that is completed,a building. She wondered why it is still a building,when it has already been build. She could not but admired the structure,though a bungalow but classy. The flowers beautifying the building are too conspicous and beautiful.
She knocked again at the gate for the umpteen time, the air was cold,she made sure she did not move near the gate nor the flowers,they were all cold. She wondered how she even got this job.
'Yes!!!', a male voice shouted from within the building.' Yes, who 'be' that?'
'Good morning',she shouted as she tried to move back a little so as to talk to the man coming.
'ehn',the gateman opened the brown gate slightly,and brought out his neck to face her.
'Good Morning,I will like to see the madam'.
'why you wan see am',he asked with northern accent.
'I just got a job here'.
'Ohhhhh!!! Welcome'
'Thank you'.
'You no wan sleep for house at all'.
She laughed.
'No oo', she said smiling,'you know this is my first day at work, I no suppose use bad thing start today.'
'No so', the gateman mouthed,pronouncing the 'so' as 'sho'.
She entered the building and met a lady, whose table show she is a secretary.
'Good morning', she greeted the secretary,who-seems to have just arrived-is arranging some files.
'Good morning',she said as she looked up from the files she was regret. She could not but notice that the secretary's hand was still arranging the files.
'I would like to see the Manager'.
'What for?'
'I just got a job here'.
'Oh! Congratulations!!',said the secretary as she stretched her hand to towards to shake her.
'please, you have to wait a bit,she will be here'.
'Thank you very much'.
As she stare admirably at the brown-coated room,she could not but shake her head in admiration for the owner of the company. She used this to process her case. She is here but do not know what to do or she will do,all she knows is that she will be a marketer. Marketer for what?.
She smiled as she remember the occurence of the day of the interview, they were not asking questions like the one other companies had asked.
Questions such as; what are your plans for our company, What are your weakness.
Here they went deeper;when was the saddest day of your life e.t.c.
She went deep in her thought of her saddest day-truly the saddest in her life.
She heard a car driving into the company compound. She sat straight and straighten her skirt. She smlied and use her hands to brush her hair.
An elegant woman entered into the room, her perfume caught the attention of every noses. It was a vanilla spice. Her dress protrayed riches, it was a blue lace,sewn into a long gown. Her jewelries, shoe and handbag were all made with gold.
'Good morning,ma',the secretary greeted her.
'Good morning, namesake',the woman said,'how was your night?'
'It was great ma,it was fine and yours?'
'oh! It was great ma.'
'Thank you for yesternight,ma.'
' you are welcome'.
'I never knew Remi was so jovial'.
'Don't mind the naughty girl;she is always doing like a naughty girl whenever she is away from her homezone'.
The secretary laugh.
' please, bring me my schedule for today',the woman said as she turned to leave the room toward another room that have its door closed,'I hope that Mrs. Chukwudi will not be coming today'.
The secretary looked at a book and smiled, 'No,ma,she will be coming tomorrow.
'O better',She said as she picked her key which she dropped on the secretary's big brown desk,the moment she entered the office.
'Ma'
'Yes!!' the woman said turning.
'The lady over there said she just got a job here and has been waiting for you to arrive'.
The woman turned towards her and smiled.
'who can it be than the most wanted Lady in the world of ladies.'
This surprised both her and the secretary.
'You are Peace Majotimi'.
Peace and the secretary looked at themselve in surprise.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 30/03/14, 08:40 pm

i left my husband house because I was barren. I took a counselling course online.I was always so engross with chatting on different dating sites that I did not always think of anything-My dead husband,My Witchy Mother-in-law,my barreness e.t.c
Bimpe and I left the part of the country we were living for Ogun state.
Before we left lagos for ogun state Bimpe who was a trader, had a very very big supermarket.
She lost everything she had one of those bad days man's life.
Firstly,her house was burnt down,since her shop was in front of her house,it got burnt also.. It was that same day,few hours before the fire outbreak,she went to the market to increase her stock. How she and her son Micheal(whom she said she named after my husband because her own fiance left her the day he heard she was pregnant),escaped I do not know but I was happy for them.It was in the night so none of her workers were around.
I took them in-intothe house she helped me get after the I left my husband house. I would have been in her house the day the fire burnt her things,but I told I wanted a personal house,where I would be able to do things by myself because I know that Bimpe will want to overpamper me with care.
Our decision to leave Lagos started after Bimpe came to my home.
She had started petty goods,which I encouraged her to do.
'Here is the news Headline', the soronous lady said from the TelevisionL,on a saturday.'Baby found in the a forest in Abeokuta,Ogun state....'.
I did not know I was shaking my hand, as I look at the television in despair thinking of number barren women who need babies, now and are wishing with all their heart to have the baby...
If not Micheal,Bimpe's son, i would not notice it.
' You know I have an Idea'.
'What is it?'
'Why not let us start a form of voluntary counsellor for this people .Thank God,you are studying the course online'.
I looked from her to the ceiling,then the rug,as I think of it.
My head has for some days now being calculating some,though,risky business,yet it is worth the trial.
'Uhm.....',I said,' yes and No'.
I notice that Bimpe's pupil widen and herfdace wrote that 'y',that usually come whenever you can fathom the way a thing will be done.
I feel hot blood rushing into my head, as another Idea came to my head.
'Why not let us leave here for Lagos state'.
'We will have women coming for your counsel and I will have my own market'.
'But...you have ...' I sense her struggling with the words,as she change the form of her face just to suite what she wanted to say.
'You know...you have experience more than I and can tell young ladies not to throw their babies away and the barren women can also recieve good words of advice ffom you'.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 30/03/14, 10:29 pm

But I refused I have a big business to do...
She should be in charge of that.
I want to start trading. The objects will be bought for #500 and producer will collect #100.
I did serious mental calculation,10 will be #5000 and after the ten producers have collected them,it will be #4000 for me.
If i give the people selling for me 1/4 and all my workers,1/4.
Common,that is a fair amount to have as profit.
It was an hit from Bimpe that brought me back to the present.
'So, what are you sayin?'.
When we move to Lagos. I will tell you...
I was in business.
I was in life.
I am a genie.
I will make many people laugh.
Nobody will lose,no matter,who you are.You will gain large profit.

Chapter 3.
Peace entered the beautiful office and wished she is the owner of the office.
'Please, have your seat'.the woman said.
'Welcome to our company'.
'Thank you,ma'.
'Have you being told the amount you will be paid'.
'No,ma.'
'Well it is natural,I never really expected them.'
'How much did you tell them,you would love to collect'.
'Ma,I told them that since I am a computer scientist and would be working as an admin for your anonymous site online.I will receive nothing less than 40 thousand.'.
'Well, you said well'
Peace smiled.
'But this is it.For every persons that registeron the site,you get #10,000'. She notice that one of peace's ears moved,this made are smile.
'Then for each one of them that decide to come for business or anyone that now request for one of our email address. You get #30,000'.
'Hmmm'.Peace moaned in surprise,
'What of the site itself, how much do I get for that...'
'That is #150000'.
'Wow!',Peace mouthed;she did not know how she got the word out of her mouth because she had been trying to hold herself.
Peace eyes bubble.
'So, what is the name and what and what do you want.'
'You will call the site 'Life trade',Bimpe pushed some document towards Peace who eyed it suspiciously,'that is what we would like to have in the site'
Peace pick one the document and read through it mindlessly.
Bimpe stood from her sit and went to a cabinet,where she drew out a backpack. The bag seems new to Peace.The bag was black,the latest backpack in town.
Bimpe took the bag to her sit,sat,a dn opened the bagly graciously as if she was a man who wanted to give his girlfriend a proposal ring.
From it,she first withdrew a modem.
'This is multi-sim modem,which
I believe you know how to use', she said as Peace gave an approving nod.
And from it she brought out an Hp laptop.
Peace look at it with surprise as she pointed it at her.
'This is for you',Bimpe told her.
'Are you serious?'.
'Yes.'
'whoa',She said as she run her hand on the laptop that had not been opened.
' This is real tear nylon'.
Bimpe laughed,Peace also joining her.
8impe brougth out a key from the bag.
'This',Bimpe said pulling out one of the keys,'Is the key to your office'.
Peace eyes glowed with pride;she swallowed hard as she imagined within her head how she was going to describe this to Patricia,her friend who pushed her to get the Job.
' And this is the key to your new house, a bungalow,not far from here'.
Peace heart rush into her mouth,as she did as if she was going to vomit.
Bimpe stood immediately rushing to her side.
'Hope you are alright'.she said patting her at the back.
Peace was crying, she could not describe the joy in her heart.
'Why are you crying',
'Don't mind me',she said as she tries to use her hands to clean her hands,'It is out of happiness'.
Bimpe left her side and went to her table where she cut some tissue paper,which she handed to Peace.
'Peace,I am sorry,ma.Only that instead of the shout of surprise that I wanted to give,it was the cry that came out'.
Bimpe gave an elderly understanding not.
'I understanding the feeling'.
'Thank you ma.'
'Erm..That is not all. We are also giving you the Toyota camry parked outside.Since you said you have gotten driving license'.
'Yes but..erm..erm...I do not understand,is it not only to answer questions?'
'It is more than the questions.Read the document in front of you'.
'You can take today off.To see and to read what is front of you but you must be sure to know it is confidential'.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 03/04/14, 07:12 am

Chapter 4.
MY BUSINESS IS MY LIFE.
Things are going beyond plans.
When Bimpe told me to go into baby-making business,
'What did you just say',I said the moment I came off my business thought.
'Why not let us start child trade instead of just advising', she said,almost in a whisper.
' Are you crazy?!' I shouted in fear and surprise.
'No, Paula...No I'm not'.
'Look at you. You did not give birth to a child. You even had some issues because you had n
I gave her 5 Million to leave

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 03/04/14, 11:32 am

I went to her room one suuny afternoon,when I saw her thinking,I presumed, because she did not even notice my presence even when I sat by her side.
'Bimpe',I said gently.
She stirred and looked at me with worry all over her face. Her eyebag seems full.
'Bimpe...you have not been sleeping well',I said holding her cheek'.
'I am sorry', she said and burst into tears.
I looked at her oval face and felt sorry her. She reminded me of Audrey reines in '24 hours series'.
I drew her neear me,
'It's okay',I said,'nobody will ever hear about it'.
She looked at me.
'How will I be sure?',she said sniffiling.
'We will swear in the middle of the night'. I said.
She looked puzzled.
'Why can't we just swear now?'
'Erm...',I started,'Let us wait.Why the rush?'
I stood to leave the room.
'I hope you are not going to scare the life out of me', she said smiling,trying to make me know she is no longer sad.
I smiled at her and wished with all of my heart she will not be scared.
And when the night came.
Bimpe came to my room.
'Yes.:.Bimpe come in', I was in the bathroom when I heard the knock.
She entered the room as I was coming from the bathroom.
'Paula, why cant't we come for the swearing now?' Bimpe asked babyishly.
'Are we swearing-in a president',I tried reducing the tension.
'Ahn! Ahn! See friend. The way you taking this thing lackadiscally is making me fear for my life'.
' Bimpe,don't be afraid, I have arranged everything that we will need and will call you when it is time'.
The same puzzled look that appeared on her face in the afternoon, reappeared now.
'Is it a serious thing?'She asked perplexed.
' it is not yet it is very serious', I told her; I put on my pyjamas and dropped on the bed, 'you had better go and make sure Micheal is sleeping well'.
'And you had better get a good night rest'.
She left the room with trepidation.
I smiled with relief as I know the time will soon come.
As I slept here,I knew I could not sleep deep,as I was not one that really sleep deep like that. I wriggle on the large bed. And made sure the blanket was covering me from the darkness and cold. I slept like a log until my phone-alarm rang.
Like an authomatic machine I rose from my sleeping position and looked at the door and wondered why I had woken from my sleep.
Oh! The swearing time.I pushed myself from the bed and went to change my dress.I put on a black body hug,A black jean trousers,a pair of black tennis boot. The swearing ceremony is not going to be an ordinary one.
To Bimpe,it is just a preventive measure but to me it a commitment of a life time.
I took my torchlight and I strap a wristwatch on my hand; I checked the time and it was 11.00pm.
I went to Bimpe's room and entered so silently that it took only me to know I was entering the house.
As I got to Bimpe side,I heard wimpering in her dream.
'Bimpe',I whispered as I tap her.
She woke from her sleep and could not move for 30 seconds,with the way she saw me dressed.
'oya,Let's go'.
'Go where?'
'For the swearing'.
'Why are you dressed like this',She asked as she rose from her bed and get off the bed.
'Nothing'
'you are scaring me oo',She said fearfully.
'It nothing'.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 04/04/14, 04:10 pm

Chapter four
'Yeeeaaeeh'!!! Peace screamed as she steepped on the acceleration of the car. She put on the radio and searched for a local station where music is always being played.
'Whoa',
she screamed as she heard the song that was coming from the radio.
She removed the bond holding her hair and scattered it in joy.
She increased the volume to the highest as she sped on the express way.
* * * * + + + * *
No one could tell if life was unfair to her or she had been the one unfair to living things.
Her parent were both Founder of a great church in Nigeria.
She left home as a good girl and was always the best until she got to 200 level in the university.Where she met Patricia.
Patricia had lost both her parent and was had been using her body to fend for herself.
She met Patricia when on one of those days she had no money on her. She could not call home for money,as they just sent her monthly due,some two weeks ago.
And little by little she was incorporated into the work of lust feeder.
After some times,her room mates started detesting her, because she-who does not put on earrings;put on short skirts;Trousers; see-through blouses,bodyhugging clothes- now wears them.With the new contempt shown to her by her roommates,she was forced to go and leave with her friend and teacher,Patricia.
Her parent,who so much trusted her, did not know she had been involved in such act. They do not check her,because of the way she presented herself as being matured.
Peace life was becoming peaceless; Any week without,her,having intimacy with any man is like a sick day.
Just because she was beautiful as a purified gold. Men flocked round her wherever she went. She enjoyed the way men's eyes followed her and even the way ladies steal glances at her.
One saturday,when there was nobody to meet for her usual escapade. She called one of her Fellowship brothers-she still attended church then- and invited him to her house.
He was one of those christain brothers who feel they are standing. He was handsome and was always attending to any call of any fellowship ladies.
'Hello',
'Hello, Gbadebo'.
'Hooooo!!! My adorable Peace,how are you?', she mocked him with a silent scoff.
'I am fine ooo'.
'That's good'
'Gbadebo, what are you doing now.'
'Nothing'.
Her heart danced within her.
'You've always been promising to come to my room.Why not come now,I will prepare a good meal for you.'
'Hmmm!!! Why not make it amala.'
'Blimey!',she jumped on her bed,on which she was lying on before.
'I will do just that'.
As much as she knew that he was a strong christain. There were only two ways she could get him.
She had the best one in hand and could just use it for him.No man resist it. It is the most potent.
She went to a local chemist to buy the things she needed to make him enjoy his stay.
He was there within 2 hours. The time she finished preparing the meal.
After talking for minutes. She told him she was coming and drop a drug ,which allowed men's organ to rise, into the soft drink she got for him.
The moment she brought the food to him.
He got a reminder from the Holyspirit that he was suppose to be on a fast.
'My God and I will fix it,later',He said silently to himself.
' Take o Gbadebo',she said to him. He became suddenly aware of her brea.st which was opened.He wondered,in his mind, how ladies will dress without thinking that men are around.
He qouted some bible verse to stop his lustful desire.The biblical medicine worked.
'Hmm,this soup is the best I've eaten in a long while';he commented.
'Ah! Ah! Gbadebo. Don't you cook better soup?',she said laughing. 'I remembered the day we visited you. You gave us good soup then'.
' That is not my concern.You cook the best'.
He said as he pour the drink into a cup. He saw some whitish things but the foam on the drink,made him believe they are the foam,also.
A few minute after he drank from the cup. He could not explain how he started seeing Peace but she seems different and appaling.
He saw the way she looked at him. She came near him and gave him and offered to help him pour the soft drink into the cup for him. He told himself,he must hold himself. He used his mind to read Bible verses but his male orga.n remained erected.
He moaned internally,as he smell her body spray overshadowed his smelling organ.
Yrt he held himself.
Then.......

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 05/04/14, 05:54 pm

Chapter Five.
I led Bimpe out of the room. She was still afraid but she was trying to show it but her breathing has accelerated-which is normal of her whenever she is afraid.
I looked at her on in the dim light coming from the coloured light in the parlour.
It is a costum for Bimpe and I to switch off all the light in the house.
I opened a room which I believe Bimpe did not see before.
Bimpe was sure to be afraid. She is the daughter of nobody. Her mother left her father for another man,when Bimpe was just 5 years old. Later,he became rich, and married another woman.
Her step mother was a very wicked woman,who after giving birth to her own children, made life purely unbearable for her.
Bimpe,out of furstration, fought her step mother and got evicted from the home.
Her father said he never wanted to see her again because out of her anger,she beated her step mother to a pulp.
Later, she began with her boyfriend who helped her through the university. He very caring. But towards the end of her stay in the university. He sent message to her that he had gotten another lady-a rich one- who he knows will take of all of his needs. This surprised Bimpe, because he was always over her.
She struggled in her final stay in the university. She tried one business and the other to meet both ends.
When she finally finished,she met a guy who claimed,he love her,after two years in their relationship,they travelled to the United state of America. He,also,left her. It took her a long time to recover and come back to lagos,Nigeria.
I opened the door gently,trying as much as possible not to make any noise. The room was dark and seem to breath.
We entered,I heard Bimpe's breathe stopped.
I told her to wait, as I brought a lighter from one of my pockets and lit a candle in the room and lit the other candles, which I have stationed at different spot-the spots not far from themselve,to make it in a circle.
'Ohhhhhhh!!!' Bimpe mouthed as soon as she saw what was in the room we were in.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 05/04/14, 07:16 pm

Chapter 6.
Peace left his side after arousing his feelings. She move towards the bed, and fell on the bed.
'yeeech',she said as she mourned.
Gbadebo was beside her within 30 seconds of her fall.
The fall was painful,she had been practising the fall since she called him to hours ago,but this one was painful,yet, she must make him do it.
As soon as he tried lifting her,she swallowed his lip with his.
As if the machine as been activated in him,he grabbed her.
They fell on the bed.

Chapter 7.
As I watched Bimpe stand on the same spot,she was sweating profusingly. I heard her whimsper and say some prayer under her breathe.
To be factual, Bimpe was not a good christain: she is a church-goer,just like I am. We go to church anyday we want or any day we are invited. But I want to believe the little faith in her started growing root like a mustard seed would do.

Chapter 8.
While they were enjoying themselve,Peace's phone rang and she tried picking it. But the caller seems to be 'flashing' her.
She punched her phone for a seconds, did some mental calcualations,smiled and took place her phone on a table(making sure the screen of the phone was facing a dictionary and the back facing Gbadebo and her.
Then,she returned to Gbadebo,who looked as if he was hungry for her. The moment she returned to bed,he pull her to himself.

Chapter 9.
As I watched Bimpe come forward,trembling, and her eyes darting from here to there...
This was the same way I entered an herbalist house some weeks ago,when I wanted real revenge on my mother-in-law. The world thinks I had forgotten about her,but I have not:She killed my husband.
On one of those when Bimpe would leave the home for her son's school, I decided to take a walk around our street.
I was so lost in thought,after walking for like 30 minutes,that I did not know when I got to a bush.As I was trying to search for a way back to my house because I could it see afar. That was when I heard and man telling a woman how to kill her second wife by just pouring somethings in the woman food.According to him, the poison will stay in the woman's stomach for close to two weeks before killing her.
I wanted to advice the woman not to do this,when I remembered my mother-in-law. I wanted to avenge the death of my husband.
But because of the kind heart I possessed,I made sure she was truly the one who killed my husband. Out of my rage, I did not calm down to know who was the other woman. I requested for his in killing my mother-in-law.
He asked me to get her name and then we will call her spiritually from a calabash. Just like we wash in films,but this time it was real. I killed my Mother-in-law that day.
Then,it occur to me,that I can actually recruit the help of this herbalist in doing the business,I want to do now.
He agreed to help me,and fixed a date for our swearing.
At 11:15pm,after I have dressed up,I heard him knock the door. I rushed to open the door for him, and took him to the room meant for the swearing process.
I had also recruited the help of some guys and ladies,who will each be taking care of building of house in a secluded area,watching of the area, building places for recruiting people innocently. Doctors and nurses, cookers, cleaners.
This people love money and would get it-from me.
It was actually 12.00pm I woke Bimpe.
As I put on the light, Bimpe was surprised to see all of these people.
'Welcome', I said after sitting down in a most reverend seat.
'Please,come and sit down.

Chapter 10
It was when they finshed Bimpe,made the brother know that she have a recording of what they had just done on her phone.
At first, he thought she was joking,but when he saw the recording,he was speechless. Unknown to him,the time she tried picking a call,it was actually a reminder that she should record it.
He tried grabbing it from his hand but she was ready for him, she move back, laughing and making mockery of him. He begged her.He laid on the floor, pleaded with tears flowing like river from his eyes. She looked at him and told looked away.
After about thirty minutes of his plea, she told him the only reason the video would not go viral is that whenever she call him,he would answer.
She not only stopped there,she made sure she slept with the president of the fellowship four times.
Gbadebo recorded one of this video after hearing rumours of this illicit relationship.
He promised her he would give her the video,if she give him the one she recorded.
She,foolishly,gave him and deleted the one on her phone.
Gbadebo,seeing that she has done that, wanted to destroy her for what she had done. He never wanted to follow Jesus rule of 'be slapped and turn the second cheek'.
He told her he would be playing the video in the church the next day.
Without much ado, she requested they meet at a very secluded area

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 06/04/14, 01:12 pm

At first,he refused but after her plea and cry,he agree on the term that she would give him her phone during their conversation.
Upon getting there, she met him there. She went so close to him and put her hand on his neck,but he just looked on and requested for her phone. She put her left hand and brought out something from her left back pocket,then she brought her phone from the right.
She eas about giving him,when it fell. As he picked it,she quickly wrapped the wire-string that was in her hand,aroung her hands.
She allowed him finish picking the phone.
'oh! You brought someone to watch us uh?',she said looking at a place around his back.
The moment he turned,she put the wire-string around his neck. She had read it that even someone without strenght can kill with this instrument. She immediately turn her back to his back;pulling it with all of her strenght. He was a lanky guy yet he fought hard for his life trying to hit her. She felt his hand flying in the hair as he grunted and moaned. After a little fight she felt his weight upon her body,but she did not let go. She pulled him hard until she was sure he would not fight back.
She was prepared for this day,she was putting on a very black cloth that can hide blood even in the night.she picked his phone and every gadget on him. She also took the wire-string.
The next few days police did investigations but she had destroyed all of his gadgets,changing the direction of polices' thought-they believed it was robbers,after they could find no logical explanation for his death.
Today,she was happy she rejoiced and took her friend,Patricia to her new home. Making sure,she bought enough drinks. They celeberated till 2p.m from 8 a.m.
By 3p.m they were fast asleep.
By 7p.m they were still snoring.
But by 10.00pm, Peace woke up and was tired,as she laid on the bed.Many of the home's amenities had been gotten by the company.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 07/04/14, 11:41 am

She brought out, the document and stared at it-it was bulky.
'What is this?', she muttered after staring at it for upto 5 minutes.
She went to get some bottle of the wines ,which they dropped in the sitting room.
'Are you serious!!!'She exclaimed silently when she saw the name of the company.
That made her more interested.
Then she saw why she was large amount of money.
The company needed someone who had given birth to a baby before.
A person that had killed someone before,a person no one could have seen when killing. She got the job,also,because of her beauty.
Her eyeballs were darting from one side to another. Sweat was all over her body. As she laid her back to rest and try to understand why they were doing that.
It was until a gloved hand cover her mouth she knew she had been sleeping.
She opened her eyes in fear.
The owner of the hand lifted her with the second hand. She moan and fought desperately as he carried her towards the door.
She fixed her feet on the wall to help her push the person back. She pushed him back desperately, they both fell but he did not remover his hand from her mouth. She elbowed him, and felt puff of air rush out of her mouth.
Still holding to her mouth, he used his other hand to hit at the rib,this brought intense pain into her body. She moaned. She wriggled and tried getting out of his grip,but he held unto her tightly.
Her legs hit some bottles of wines
Immediately, she took her hands towards his private part and held unto the balls of his manhood,he moaned and gave blow at the side,causing a great pain in her. Tears dropped from her eyes. She is losing her breathes. As she fought frantically while her abductor tried to stand up,still holding unto her.
In the name of lifting her,her hands grabbed an unopened wine bottle and struck him vehemently that he fell. She rushed to the which,she found opened and was running away, when she came to face the most beautiful lady she had ever seen in Nigeria. Her her eyes were blue,her hair were long and full;not plaited not braided. Peace stopped in front of the lady,and authomatically raised her hands as she saw the lady pointing a revolver to her head.
The lady's her was stonecold deadly. She push a finger to the lips telling her to be silent. The lady motioned to peace to follow her,while she used her back to move towards the gate. The other abductor-a male- came out very angry and slapped her from the back of her neck as she moved rather slowly.
They put her in a car, gagged her, and blindfolded her eyes and tied both er hands and legs
Peace wondered who she had offended. Or is it that Gbadebo's family have discovered she was the killer. She could not fathom why they were carrying her away.
Her abductor did not utter a word but seem to be engrossed in getting to their destination but it seems it was going to forever to get there. Peace felt tears drop from her eyes as she tried fighting the ropes used in tying her to no avail.
After sometime the car stopped,her heart skipped a beat. She stopped breathing.
Even in the state of blindfoldedness she could use her ear to follow her two abductors who both got down from the car and came towards her. She felt the coldness of the gun on the ear as another pair of hands,which she assumed belongs to the guy,started removing the cloth (used to blindfold her)from her face. She followed them into a magnificient house which was opened by a lanky man. Upon, getting into the house she was taken into a room where she saw a womn sitting on a chair and some other persons on the left and right.
'I hope you encountered no problem bringing her here?'The woman,who seems to be the leader,asked.
'No,my lady',the male abductor replied.
'only a little resistant from her',the lady chipped in.
'I must commend,she is very good'.
'it is expected that she put up resistance',the lady said nodding approvingly.
'Welcome to Unique Baby-Making Factory's shrine.'

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 07/04/14, 07:41 pm

Part 3
Chapter one.
Testimony looked about her waiting for her saviour.
The road on which she was waiting seems somehow deserted,she had been waiting for twenty minutes.Although,she was suppose to get there by 6.p.m around berger,she made sure she got there 10 minutes earlier,so they will not miss themselve.
She does not know,who she was waiting for but only know that the person she was waiting for was a lady and would be coming in a toyota camry.
She had met her on the day she was going to die.
Testimony shifted weight from leg to leg as she await the coming of the black camry.
She saw the car coming from her left hand side,towards Lagos state.
She wanted to flag the car down but decided against it because she was not sure if it was the car she had been waiting for.
The lady had told her to put on a green cloth.
The car stopped in front of her.
'Hello, are you Testimony?', the lady said.
'Yes, are you Victoria?'.
'Yes...please come in'.
Testimony saw three ladies alongside Victoria in the car.
She sat down and closed the door.
As they sped off,she rested her head on the window glass which was had been closed because the air conditioner in the car was on.
She smiled as she remembered how three days ago after her parent had gone out she decide to leave the home,having dropped letters for her parent about how sorry she was for what she wanted to do. She left the home and headed for a bush not very far from their home. Their home was not too far from the main road tiled for cars to pass smoothly.
She took the rope that was with her and tied it firmly around a very tall tree. She made sure there was a place her head could enter.
For no reason whatsoever,her mouth started forming different shapes as she began crying loudly.
'Why me,lord?'
She sniffed.
Since she was putting on a leggings she could climb the tree very well. She remembered her leggings were allowed by parent because she told them it is to prevent rape. Now, she thinks leggings help a woman accept any man's offer of intimacy.
'Testimonyyyyy', the voice came in as if the voice owner had been calling for long.
Testimony stirred.
She sat right on the seat she was sitting on in the camry.
'Testimony don't you hear me?',Victoria called
'Oh!I'm sorry ma!'
'I was lost in thought'.
'Welcome back from thoughtland',Victoria said trying to ease the tension in the atmosphere.
Testimony smiled.
'I would love everyone to please introduce themselve', Victoria said as she sped on.
'I'm Gabriella, a 300l student from the University of....', Testimony watched the dark lady rant on about herself.
She was not concerned about their information rather she was concerned about their name.
The one at the front with a brazillian hair,said she is a polythenic student and her name is Princess.
The third person is Tobiloba,she stopped attending school when she was in S.S.2.
'Now,that you have all done well.
To keep this place out of the gravy mood,it was before. Why not let us share the story of how we all got here?'.
Testimony saw the look of everyone said they could not do that.
'There is nothing hard in it,it will even help us know ourselves better because you all will be living together very soon'. She still saw the embarrassed look on all of their faces.
Testimony was sure,this look would be on her own face because of the strain she seems to have.
'Okay I will tell you my own'.
Victoria said she got pregnant in her 200 level in the university.Her father sent her out of the home. One of her friends helped her and that was how she scaled through the university.
Tobiloba was the next,she is from a very poor home. She could not endure the pain of living in poverty,so when Victoria offered her opportunity to give birth to babies and get a certain large amount of money,she decided to go to the factory to give birth to as many babies she can.
Gabriella was lured by her boyfriend into having s.exual intercourse with her. Afterward ,he refused to take her. She met Victoria online and they negotiated for the baby,she will be collecting #100,000 for the giving out the baby,which she intended to abort before the meeting with Victoria.
Princess said she was a good muslim but she got carried away by the things her roommate had and was determined to be like them. She began accepting anything from every man but because she always made sure the men use con.dom nothing was always her fear. Until one of those days that one of the guys con.dom bursted and later she got pregnant. She met Victoria through the Doctor whom she met to help her abort the baby.
Testimony stared bewildedly at the ladies until they motioned to her to share
'your testimony',Victoria said,treating it as nothing.
'I met a guy on 2go and we chatted and talked for a long time until he requested that I should visit him. I went there alone. I was raped by him and his friends,'she sighed as she held her hands together to hold her emotion because she was the verge of crying.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 10/04/14, 01:19 am

I couldn't tell my parent at home because I have a father whose eyes can dry the blood of any person;his eyes were scary. Whenever we offend him, he hang us and flog us.
Since,I did not tell them I was going out.I was dead internally.
So,I decided to hang myself when miss Victoria met,she told me not to kill me myself then after I narrated my ordeal to her. She told me about the Unique Baby Black market.
Peace felt for these girls and wondered when every parent will understand these girls.
They did not understand that no matter what a girl might have done,they need only little reprimands.If they want to punish them,they should not let it be through sending away from home.
The world have done many harm than good to them.
Everyone thought she,Peace, was a born again.
They did not understand she was under the law and not under the grace.
She was like a goat,who the owner (her parent) did not want to get involved in acts such as Fornication. They made her know the curse involved in it,so they made her stay under their watch.Even,when she got admission they had always made someone watch her. She was made to live with a family member who leashed her movement and behaviour,it was at the beginning of 200 level she lost her bearing. She at first met Patricia,who helped her after she had nothing to feed herself.She was not born again,but whenever anyone come to preach to her about Jesus christ,she is always like,
'Don't you know I am'.
She will be happy to show them her accolades of forced baptism. Speaking in tongues to her was easy,just speakimg bladerdash.
After she met Patrica whom she always visit in her apartment

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 06/05/14, 10:47 am

3.A man sacked met his daughter was pregnant..
He sent her out the home in thE home.
Her boyfriend took her home to his village
4. A woman and the herbalist case. Part 1
5.The pure water factory idea
woman feigned pregancy
6 N.g.o idea...calls for meetings.
7. Woman feigned pregnancy and was called by to come and give b part 2
Police palava.
8. Man sue police to court to court.
9. Kidnapping time.
10: Nnamdi the great sexist -the father of many children
11.The woman and the herbalist 11- her adoption story
12.Chinwere ran from home with her friend.
Kafayat father wanted to abort baby.Her mother sold it.
13. She wants a male child; they want a male child.
14. Micheal is 6 years,he looks like Micheal ...

Part 4.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum